Mon, 18 Dec|
Online via Zoom
Winter Solstice Ceremony for Women ONLINE
Join Amanda and Violet for this special online Ceremony to celebrate the next turn of the wheel - we now welcome the Winter Solstice (also known as Yule)
Time & Location
18 Dec 2023, 19:30 – 21:30
Online via Zoom
About the event
"We now arrive at Winter Solstice, also known as Yule, for the next festival on the Celtic Wheel of the year. This marks the shortest day and longest night. We welcome the return of the Sun as the great cosmic cycle begins again, the light increases and the Earth begins to warm.
Throughout the Winter we have been deep in the soil, resting and rooting. The outer world darkening, allowing us to draw our energy back within. Gathering wisdom and allowing seeds of intention and creativity to germinate.
‘Life is conceived in the dark womb of the Great Mother at this time. The roots and seeds of the plants and trees are asleep under the ground, storing their energy, waiting for rebirth. Winter solstice, therefore, is the peak of the power of darkness - an opportunity for resting, dreaming, conceiving new life.’ (Rose Bennett)
At Yule (Winter Solstice) the Holly and Oak Kings battle for the supremacy. The Oak King victorious as the day light returns once more.
Also a time to honour the hearth and home. Our Celtic ancestors would have gathered a Yule log from the mighty oak and brought it inside, burning it to bless and protect the home. The family would have gathered here and told stories by the fire."
What you will receive:
- A 2 hour Ceremony within a beautiful, safe and boundless container
- The 4 page Seasonal Journal to capture your experiences within the space
- A guided ritual and creative practice
- A space to be seen, heard and accepted exactly as you are
How to prepare/What to bring:
- Before the call, take some time to set a sacred space - create an altar with items that feel special to you.
- Your Winter Solstice Magick journal if you are able to print it OR your own journal and plain paper (the journal link will be sent to you in your confirmation email)
- A tea/some water
- A white candle and carving tool (eg. tooth pick, athame or pin)
- An orange, some cloves, a stick of cinnamon and some red ribbon
- We will email you with anything else that you'll need before the call.
There are 3 ticket prices available, please choose according to your current financial situation. The 3 ticket options are: £11, £16, £22
(A recording is available if you cannot make the live call)
We look forward to welcoming you to the space!
Amanda & Violet
Please choose a ticket according to your current financial situation - we really appreciate your support.From £11.00 to £22.00
- £11.00+£0.28 service fee
- £16.00+£0.40 service fee
- £22.00+£0.55 service fee