Thu, 22 Jun|
Online via Zoom
Summer Solstice Ceremony for Women - Online
Join Amanda and Violet for this special online Ceremony to celebrate the next turn of the wheel - we now welcome the Summer Solstice (also known as Litha!)
Time & Location
22 Jun, 19:30 – 21:30 BST
Online via Zoom
About the event
We now welcome Summer Solstice as the next festival on the Celtic Wheel of life. This turn celebrates the longest day and the shortest night. With Father Sun reaching the height of his power. It is also known as Midsummer or Litha.
The Earth is awash with the fertility of God and Goddess. They are King and Queen now watching over all of the abundant lands. Their mature love ensures the success of the ripening crops. The Goddess is full in her pregnancy, mirroring the heavily laden fields, orchards and gardens. The God is beaming light and warmth down to support and nurture her growth.
Amanda and Violet invite you to step through the gateway, entering into the realm of Litha where the Goddess and God are celebrating all they have acheived, as they dance under the warmth of the summer sun.
Join us in your full presence, ready to receive all that this time of year brings.
What you will receive:
- A 2 hour Ceremony within a beautiful, safe and boundless container
- The 4 page Seasonal Journal to capture your experiences within the space
- A guided self love ritual - dancing with your inner light
- Creative practice - TBC
- A space to be seen, heard and accepted exactly as you are
How to prepare/What to bring:
- Before the call, take some time to set a sacred space - create an altar, gather some items from nature if you feel to
- Bring a yellow, white or orange candle
- Your Summer Solstice Magick journal if you are able to print it OR your own journal and plain paper
- A tea/some water
We look forward to welcoming you to the space sister!
Amanda & Violet
Ticket option 1
Ticket option 2
Ticket option 3