Wed, 01 Nov|
Online via Zoom
Samhain Ceremony for Women ONLINE
Join Amanda and Violet for this special online Ceremony to celebrate the next turn of the wheel - we now welcome Samhain (also known as the Witches New Year!)
Time & Location
01 Nov, 19:30 – 21:30
Online via Zoom
About the event
"We now welcome Samhain as the next festival on the Celtic Wheel of the year. It is a cross quarter festival following the Autumn Equinox and the final harvest. It also marks the beginning of winter, with this brings an invitation to contemplate the mysteries of life, death & regeneration.
It is a magickal time when the Goddess, who we saw depicted as the fertile mother during the summer months, now transitions into the wise crone.
This time of year we witness the leaves falling, and the dark night welcoming us home to ourselves. This is the beginning of a period which offers us the opportunity for deep rejuvenation and rest. A time to surrender and accept that both light and dark are necessary parts of our evolution.
On Samhain the veil that divides the worlds is at it’s thinnest. The perfect time of year to connect with our intuition and receive the guidance that will support us through the darker months and it is the most powerful night to practice divination. It is also a time to honour and communicate with our ancestors. Remembering our loved ones in spirit.
Also known as the Witches New Year, it is a potent time for personal reflection and intention setting."
What you will receive:
- A 2 hour Ceremony within a beautiful, safe and boundless container
- The 4 page Seasonal Journal to capture your experiences within the space
- A guided ritual and creative practice
- A space to be seen, heard and accepted exactly as you are
How to prepare/What to bring:
- Before the call, take some time to set a sacred space - create an altar with items that feel special to you.
- Your Samhain Magick journal if you are able to print it OR your own journal and plain paper (the journal link will be sent to you in your confirmation email)
- A tea/some water
- 3 coloured threads for the wisdom weaving ritual and a charm or bead if you have one
- A candle and lighter/matches
- We will email you with anything else that you'll need before the call.
There are 3 ticket prices available, please choose according to your current financial situation. The 3 ticket options are: £11, £16, £22
(A recording is available if you cannot make the live call)
We look forward to welcoming you to the space!
Amanda & Violet
From £11.00 to £22.00
Please choose a ticket according to your current financial situation - we really appreciate your support.
From £11.00 to £22.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Ticket option 1
+£0.28 service fee
+£0.28 service fee0