Fri, 01 Jul|
Haddon Acre Yurt
R A D I A N C E
A monthly Temple space for Goddesses to gather....
Time & Location
01 Jul 2022, 18:45 – 21:15
Haddon Acre Yurt, Sires Hill, Didcot OX11 9BG, UK
About the event
Radiance is a monthly "Temple space" where we invite women to gather in circle in the cosy and nourishing yurt at Haddon Acre.
As natural care givers, women can end up taking on a lot of external energies that can eventually weigh heavy on the mind, body and spirit. Often leaving us feeling depleted and drained. It is our intention to provide a space where you can feel completely relaxed, at ease and taken care of. A space where you can simply BE YOU.
Radiance is an offering for the Goddess within, a Temple for sisters to come and reconnect to the divine feminine and be held by the energy of support and love.
What do we do in the space?
Each month will vary with regards to the practices we facilitate for you all, here are some examples (everything is optional in the space - if you feel to simply come and wrap yourself in a blanket that is welcome!):
- Guided journeys with the crystal bowls
- Tea Ceremonies (tea blends by Starchild are some of our favourites)
- Goddess wisdom and meditations (specifically working with the Goddesses of love and pleasure, Aphrodite/Venus)
- Working with the ancient rose mysteries
- Self massage practices with beautiful Aphrodite massage oils by Leafology
- A chance to look at (and option to purchase) the organic, handmade products by Leafology (Yvonne is usually in the space so you can ask her questions)
- We may include some movement based practice such as dance
- Sometimes we will welcome songs and music
- Feasting together - everyone usually brings some food to share at the end
What to bring to the space:
- Your journal and pen
- A bottle of water
- A blanket in case you wish to get cosy
- An offering to place on the altar for your inner goddess (this can be something that's placed on the altar for the duration of the evening and then taken home with you ie: a necklace, crystal etc or something from nature)
- Snacks to share
Price: £33 (please reach out to us if finances are an issue for you at the moment)
Ticket option 1
Please pay what you feel out of these two ticket options
Ticket option 2
Please choose this ticket option if you're feeling extra abundant and wish to contribute more to the Temple! Every penny gets re-invested in building this space.