Tue, 02 Aug|
Online via Zoom
Lammas Ceremony for Women Online
Join Amanda and Violet for this special online Ceremony to celebrate the next turn of the wheel - we now welcome Lammas! (also known as Lughnasadh!)
Time & Location
02 Aug 2022, 19:30 – 21:30 BST
Online via Zoom
About the event
"We now welcome Lammas / Lughnasadh as the next festival on the Celtic Wheel of life. This turn celebrates the first harvest of the year. A time for tribal gathering, feasting and play.
The fields are golden with an abundance of corn and wheat. The Sun God begins to loose his strength as the Sun rises further in the South each day and the nights grow longer. The Goddess is now Queen of abundance, honoured as the new mother who has given birth to the bounty. A time to feast, remembering that every meal is an act of attunement with nature.
Our Celtic ancestors would have left offerings to the harvest mother, she who is the seed, who is the womb and the soil, the preserver of life, the great provider. This would have been in gratitude, to ensure a strong crop the following year.
It is at this festival when we begin to feel the changes within nature, as we move slowly towards the next season of Autumn.
Lammas is about gathering crops to sustain throughout the Winter months and gathering seeds to sow for the following year. So a time to give thanks, gratitude for the growth and abundance which has been received."
Amanda and Violet invite you to step through the gateway, entering into the realm of Lammas!
Join us in your full presence, ready to receive all that this time of year brings.
What you will receive:
- A 2 hour Ceremony within a beautiful, safe and boundless container
- The 4 page Seasonal Journal to capture your experiences within the space
- A guided ritual and creative practice
- A space to be seen, heard and accepted exactly as you are
How to prepare/What to bring:
- Before the call, take some time to set a sacred space - create an altar, gather some items from nature if you feel to
- Your Lammas Magick journal if you are able to print it OR your own journal and plain paper
- A tea/some water
- We will email you with anything else that you'll need before the call!
We look forward to welcoming you to the space!
Amanda & Violet
Ticket option 1
Ticket option 2
Ticket option 3