Tue, 08 Mar|
Online via Zoom
Celebrating Sisterhood for International Women's Day
Amanda and Violet invite you to gather in a virtual circle space with other sisters, to celebrate yourself and one another for International Women's Day
Time & Location
08 Mar 2022, 19:30 – 21:30 GMT
Online via Zoom
About the event
Join us for an online sisterhood circle to celebrate International Women's Day!
As part of International Women's Day, we will be hosting a Sisterhood Celebration Circle to raise awareness about Women's equality and the power of the feminine.
Circle has been a way of gathering for many centuries. Each woman takes her place as an equal. It is an opportunity to speak from your heart and have your voice heard, to be held and supported & to give and to receive. Wisdom is passed down from generation to generation as women of all ages and all backgrounds come together.
For this event we will be donating 33% of the profits to www.treesisters.org (read more about this wonderful organisation HERE)
- An online women's circle
- Self Celebration Practice
- Self care ritual
How to prepare?
- Before the circle head out and source some beautiful flowers for yourself
- Take some time to set up a sacred space
- If you have some massage oils or lotion - please bring this for the self care practice
What to bring?
- Journal and pen
- Your oil/lotion
- A warm nourishing drink and water
- Your intention for circle (all the reasons you're celebrating yourself right now)
Who is this for?
- This circle is for girls/women of all ages
- Those identifying as female/woman/womxn
We invite you into a held space of non- judgment. Where we come together to celebrate who we are, as women, to step away from comparison and competition & instead, lift each other up. Join us to connect with other sisters in a relaxing, nourishing space.
You are welcome, just as you are.
Price: We have created a sliding scale ticket system for this event £11, £16 or £22 - please pay what you feel.