Tue, 02 May|
Online via Zoom
Beltane Ceremony for Women online
Join Amanda and Violet for this special online Ceremony to celebrate the next turn of the wheel - we now welcome Beltane.
Time & Location
02 May, 19:30 – 21:30 BST
Online via Zoom
About the event
At Beltane, we celebrate the fertility of the earth and the strong life force that is now present throughout nature.
The land is cloaked in green once more, the vibration of the heart chakra and love is strong in the air. It is a time when we witness the marriage between the feminine and masculine aspects of nature. The horned god and the fertile goddess come together in divine union.
The earths energies are at their most active now as it is the peak of spring season. Beltane is on the opposite side of the wheel to Samhain, so the veil is also at its thinnest during this time. Meaning we are more able to easily access other realms and dance with the elementals of nature.
Amanda and Violet invite you to step through the gateway, entering into the realm of Beltane where the Goddess and the God unite as one...creating abundance throughout the land.
Join us in your full presence, ready to receive all that this time of year brings.
What you will receive:
- A 2 hour Ceremony within a beautiful, safe and boundless container
- The 4 page Seasonal Journal to capture your experiences within the space
- A guided practice to honour the sacred marriage of the feminine and masculine within
- A Creative Ritual and Beltane Spell
- A space to be seen, heard and accepted exactly as you are
How to prepare/What to bring:
- Before the call, take some time to set a sacred space - create an altar, gather some items from nature if you feel to
- Bring two rings with you for the "sacred marriage with self" practice
- Your Beltane Magick journal if you are able to print it OR your own journal and plain paper
- A tea/some water
- Paper and pen
We look forward to welcoming you to the space sister!
Amanda & Violet
Ticket option 1
Ticket option 2
Ticket option 3