Mon, 02 May|
Barracks Lane, Oxford
Beltane Celebration in Oxford
Join Amanda, Violet and Aron to celebrate Beltane Festival at Barracks Lane Garden, Oxford!
Time & Location
02 May 2022, 18:30 – 20:30
Barracks Lane, Oxford, Barracks Lane Community Garden, Barracks Ln, off Cumberland Road, Oxford OX4 2AP, UK
About the event
It's Beltane in the northern hemisphere! Time to celebrate the peak of Spring and welcome the beginning of the Summer months! It is at this time when the Earth's energy is most fertile and buzzing with life, where we can honour the union between the masculine and feminine aspects of nature.
Join us for an evening of fun, creativity, laughter and joy as we celebrate this turn in the seasonal wheel of the year. We will be gathering at the lovely Barracks Lane Community Gardens in Oxford. The gardens are run and maintained by volunteers and members of the local community - find out more here
- Community gathering
- Fire in the garden with music, dancing and singing
- Creativity - making your own mini maypole/ribbon wand
- Snacks to share throughout (please bring something to contribute)
All are welcome!
What to bring:
- Something comfortable to sit on while we're in the cabin
- Snacks to share
- Instruments! Drums, rattles, guitars...anything you have!
- Please let us know if you'd like to share a song/poem/spoken word
Price per ticket: there are 3 options available, £11 concession, £22 or £33 if you're feeling abundant. If none of these options work for you, please reach out to us and we can arrange another form of exchange.
(If you're feeling to contribute more than the ticket price, It is received with gratitude)£33.00
This is for those on lower income£11.00