Thu, 21 Sept|
Online via Zoom
Autumn Equinox Ceremony for Women ONLINE
Join Amanda and Violet for this special online Ceremony to celebrate the next turn of the wheel - we now welcome the Autumn Equinox (also known as Mabon!)
Time & Location
21 Sept, 19:30 – 21:30
Online via Zoom
About the event
"We now welcome Autumn Equinox / Mabon as the next festival on the Celtic Wheel of life. This turn celebrates the second harvest of the year. A time to restore balance as the day and night are of equal length.
As the fruits of the earth are ripe, this is a time of thanksgiving for the continued abundance which has been received this year. The Sun God has done his job and begins to retract now, as from this day forth there is more darkness than day light. This is the beginning of an adventure into the unseen, moving towards the renewal and rebirth of the Goddess. Nature now declines and draws back its bounty.
With this an invitation for us to slow down, and begin the preparations for winter months ahead.
This festival reminds us that we must move with the cycles around us, responding to the transitions and changing with the seasons. As the trees begin to shed their leaves, we too can reflect on what we want to let go of. We now move more towards rooting energy, bringing rest and retracting to go within.
Our Celtic ancestors would have feasted on the ripening fruits, nuts, berries and mushrooms. Leaving offerings of apples to the Goddess in gratitude to her bounty. They would make wine and celebrate in community."
What you will receive:
- A 2 hour Ceremony within a beautiful, safe and boundless container
- The 4 page Seasonal Journal to capture your experiences within the space
- A guided ritual and creative practice
- A space to be seen, heard and accepted exactly as you are
How to prepare/What to bring:
- Before the call, take some time to set a sacred space
- Create an altar with items that feel special to you. Also head out into nature and collect items for the making of your protection charm - such as feathers, fallen twigs, seed heads, acorns, fir cones, fallen leaves etc (a couple of each maximum will do)
- Your Autumn Equinox Magick journal if you are able to print it OR your own journal and plain paper (the journal link will be sent to you in your confirmation email)
- A tea/some water
- Some paper, scissors, pens and glue
- A candle and lighter/matches
- We will email you with anything else that you'll need before the call.
There are 3 ticket prices available, please choose according to your current financial situation. The 3 ticket options are: £11, £16, £22
(A recording is available if you cannot make the live call)
We look forward to welcoming you to the space!
Amanda & Violet
Ticket option 1
Ticket option 2
Ticket option 3